We produce garages and car shelters. The selection includes models with flat or gabled roofs. Garages can be equipped with traditional gate like doors or lift doors. Walls with thinner thicknesses can have only simple windows. In case of thicker walls higher quality insulating units may also be used.
Garages and shelters are usually delivered without floors, if desired a wooden floor can be ordered separately. The selection also includes versions with awnings.
The roof cover is per client’s choice with the first option being Ruberoid and additional choices are bitumen hexagonal butt shingles or standard bitumen shingles etc. The selection includes models with flat or gabled roofs.
The products are made from Nordic spruce and pine, with narrow rings that result in strong wood, mainly from Estonia, Finland or Russia.
- Wall thickness: 40-92 mm
- Door height: 1955-2600 mm
- Door width: 2300-2600 mm
- Passage: 2180-2480 mm
- If you have purchased an additional car or need to store larger garden tools and equipment then our garages A and B are highly suitable. Installation is easy and does not require much time.
- Wall dimensions 4 500 x 5 500 mm
- Wall thickness 40 mm
- The floor is not part of the garage but can be ordered separately
- Single-glazed doors and windows
- Single plank garage door
- The thicker walled Carport combines a compact garden house with a car shelter
- The dimensions of the garden house are 3 300 x 2 300 mm and the shelter dimensions are 3 300 x 4 750 mm which is supported by two posts on the side
- Floor boards in the garden house 28 mm, roof boards 18 mm
- Double door and window with insulating units
- Possibility to order with solid wood doors